Water is an essential part of our lives both spiritually and physically. God provides us the living water of Christ so that we’ll never thirst spiritually but He also provides us the gift of physical water to quench our physical thirst and regulate our bodies.
Benefits of Drinking Water
- Hydrates your body.
- Helps to digest your food.
- Flushes toxins out of your body.
- Reduces bloating.
Ways to Your Increase Water Intake
- Buy a water bottle in your favorite color. Look for one that will be easy to carry and that fits in your car’s cup holder.
- Don’t leave home without your water bottle. You’ll miss lots of opportunities to drink water if you don’t take your water with you everywhere.
- Plan out a drinking schedule. Having water mini drinking goals will keep you motivated and help you to reach your daily goal.
- Keep track of how much water you drink each day. Record the number of ounces you drink each day so you can see if you’re meeting our goal. You may not reach your goal right away but with time and persistence you’ll be at your goal in no time.